C. elegans 6mA Quantification by UHPLC-MRM-MS
Previous studies have demonstrated that 6mA is broadly distributed across the genome of C. elegans. Among these advanced and sensitive detection techniques, ultra-performance liquid chromatography-electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry in multiple reactions monitoring (MRM) mode (UPLC-MRM MS) analysis occupies an important position. As an antibody-independent approach, UHPLC-MRM-MS is sensitive, highly specific and very fast. It can detect 6mA at a relatively low level. During the procedure, the result is susceptible to sample contamination.
DNA methylation levels in the genome alter in the context of specific developmental and pathological states. To reveal the specific mechanism of these processes in the model organism C. elegans, an accurate assay for fast and reliable quantifying of 6mA is required.
Properties and advantages of UHPLC-MRM-MS
- Higher separation efficiency, faster chromatography, enhanced chromatographic resolution and less solvent consumption compared to classical HPLC.
- MRM functions can be overlapped, providing selectivity even on coeluted compounds under fast chromatography conditions.
- The sensitive and highly specific method allows a simple and fast sample preparation with no prior purification.
Workflow of C. elegans 6mA quantification by UHPLC-MRM-MS
- Flexible and one-stop service- Tailored to our customers' experiment objectives, we optimize experiment protocols and will complete the full experiment. A final lab report will also be supplied.
- A first-class technology platform and an experienced technical team- We have advanced ultra-high performance liquid chromatography-Tandem mass spectrometer equipment, and the experiment flow is under strict control, especially the preparation of samples.
- Whole-process technical trace service- Timely feedback of experimental progress to customers.
Creative Biogene strives for solutions that improve research outcomes and dramatically improve the speed of success. We provide you with an advanced C. elegans 6mA Quantification service with our mature UHPLC-MRM-MS platform. The sensitive and highly specific method allows a simple and fast sample preparation with no prior purification. The detection of 6mA in eukaryotes has been popular in the field of epigenetic. If your research interest is in this area, please don't hesitate to contact us for more information.
- Ma C, et al. (2019). "N6-methyldeoxyadenine is a transgenerational epigenetic signal for mitochondrial stress adaptation". Nat Cell Biol. 21(3):319-327.
- Pinasseau L, et al. (2016). "A Fast and Robust UHPLC-MRM-MS Method to Characterize and Quantify Grape Skin Tannins after Chemical Depolymerization". Molecules. 21(10):1409.
* For research use only.